Swedish attractive guy gets feelings hurt

Generel teori og diskussion for nybegyndere

Swedish attractive guy gets feelings hurt

Indlægaf PeterJohnson » søn 22. nov 2015 23:40

Hi. I live in Sweden so I hope I can write this in english.

Basically, the women here in Stockholm are beautiful and they have a problem: they want a man to start a conversation with them, down town.

Which is where I come along! Maybe Ive been a little overzealos in the past, but this is what has happened:

Conversation starts (by yours truly, the man has to be man)

they turn c***y. They think that the guy has to be desperate. If he's not desperate, then theres no reason for him so start a conversation down town, middle of the day, middle of the street.
So they turn rude. They've got issues.

They're given what they want, they shit on it. It hurts. Theyre forcing a man in to celibacy. It might be that theyre getting nervous. it still seems stupid.

Heres another problem, you let a woman know, a stranger, the first time you ever speak to her that she's being rude, you're gonna get tackled by some undercover cop, they thought you where harassing female strangers.

Its a sick world.
PeterJohnson
Nyklækket

Re: Swedish attractive guy gets feelings hurt

Indlægaf Desire » man 23. nov 2015 00:00

I think it would help a lot if you were a bit more specific.

Any way. I think all of Scandinavia is pretty much the same. I've been to Sweden and Norway quite some times. We are a very reserved people. Both men and woman. And very afraid to establish contact with people whom we don't know. If you chat a stranger up in Netto, theres a good chance the person will feel super akward and that you are crossing his/hers personal atmosphere. I can really recommend looking up Julien S. Beurelle (youtube fx.) on social communication in Scandinavia.

With that said, I think you are concluding way too much based on your (few?) bad experiences. You should always start with yourself. Who's to say that it wasn't your behavior that frightened them (theres a lot of creepy gamers with creepy attitudes out there), that you are not super ugly, or just happened to talk to the wrong girls?
I mean. We've all tried getting blown out by a bunch of chicks, but there are just as many that actually turns out to be happy to be stopped by a stranger, because it happens rarely in this part of the world.

I see just as many guys getting really good at chatting up random girls 'down town' as guys being frustrated and blaming the girls. Even the reserved Scandinavian beauties can be daygamed succesfully. All it takes is practise. Rome wasn't built in one day.

The world demands results, not excuses.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
Brugeravatar
Desire
T1000

Geografisk sted: København

Indlægaf James Collin » man 23. nov 2015 00:15

I feel you bro'w, that is the frustration all men has with woman and go through with womens, no matter where you are in the world or go in the world!

And the the reason why woman are like that, it is how their wired, not because they are bad persons or bad womens.

Do you trust a woman that gives it up to easy, without thinking, there is a catch or something?

Your job as a man, is not to let that frustration get to you.
That is what woman expect, even the good ones test your balls. Just to see if you fail or can handle them or though provide for them and take care of them.

And that my friend, is called learning the game.

To become that guy woman respond to, you have to put in the work and stop complaining over you have to do the work and then complain over the women.

It is your job as man, to show that you can be a provider and take care of her, before expecting anything from her.

Start with the secret (Law of attraction)
RSD transformation and find more material
And work on all your sticking points and you will start to see a massive change: in your attitude
But you got to put in the work...

Some quick sticking points, you need to change first:
1. Your mindset to wards woman,
2. How to learn game
3. That to be cool or to be a gamer is not something you are, but something you become after you have put in the work.

Woman are like that every where
Brugeravatar
James Collin
MacDaddy

Indlægaf PeterJohnson » man 23. nov 2015 00:44

James Collin skrev:I feel you bro'w, that is the frustration all men has with woman and go through with womens, no matter where you are in the world or go in the world!

And the the reason why woman are like that, it is how their wired, not because they are bad persons or bad womens.

Do you trust a woman that gives it up to easy, without thinking, there is a catch or something?

Your job as a man, is not to let that frustration get to you.
That is what woman expect, even the good ones test your balls. Just to see if you fail or can handle them or though provide for them and take care of them.

And that my friend, is called learning the game.

To become that guy woman respond to, you have to put in the work and stop complaining over you have to do the work and then complain over the women.

It is your job as man, to show that you can be a provider and take care of her, before expecting anything from her.

Start with the secret (Law of attraction)
RSD transformation and find more material
And work on all your sticking points and you will start to see a massive change: in your attitude
But you got to put in the work...

Some quick sticking points, you need to change first:
1. Your mindset to wards woman,
2. How to learn game
3. That to be cool or to be a gamer is not something you are, but something you become after you have put in the work.

Woman are like that every where

Theres one thing you need to know: I invented game. All of David D's stuff, chicks stare at me. Thats no problem, this is mastery level.

The problem is that chicks think that the solution is to hurt someones feelings. Its not okay. It forces one in to isolation. That makes things feel even worse. The woman can throw shit tests, the kitchen sink, whatever you want, its just that rudeness that has no reason that is just like "yo, you're hurting someone here". And they're like "good", because they think that you're desperate, which nothing could be further from the truth.

There are plenty of women out there that ruin everything for all the other women. The sad thing is that this leads to no p*ss*. :P
PeterJohnson
Nyklækket

Indlægaf PeterJohnson » man 23. nov 2015 00:50

One good thing is that I think I know what my next opener is:

"Women just want to hurt guys' feelings" ooohhh, the reaction I will get :)

I think the problem is that I feel like I keep getting hurt by women and, I just dont see any appreciation so Im just pissed.

I know what you're gonna say "well, they're strangers, and in the middle of the street so they're not gonna get naked and hug you" which I know. But I dont know wtf the problem is. time might tell.. :x
I might've tried too hard earlier. I have no idea. Women just dont appreciate men. Thats the problem. People are narrow-minded. They see a man trying to be a man and their superstition starts running and they get douchy. Thats where the battle might be.
PeterJohnson
Nyklækket

Indlægaf James Collin » man 23. nov 2015 01:44

I know that feeling as well, but i have bin on both sides of the fence :)

Why do people, do so many bad things, when there is so much good in them. I hope for a better world, with better women. But it is not the one i am living at in the moment, so i go about as it is a bad world and hope for a better tomorrow.

I just came out of a perfect relationship, she still cheated on me. Dose that make the world a bad place, i don't know? I can focus on blaming the world on why wired shit happens for no reason or move on, and try to get the best out of it.

This is more an approach on life, then women.

If the world is such i good place, why is there so much evil. Because it is the world, i can't handle all the worlds problems, so i handle my own first and then hope for a better tomorrow, with less evil.
Even though, i still know, there will still be wars and evil tomorrow.

I can't change the world, but a can change my attitude to wards the world.
Brugeravatar
James Collin
MacDaddy

Indlægaf James Collin » man 23. nov 2015 01:49

Women are just wired bye nature, i think that is the explanation here :)
Brugeravatar
James Collin
MacDaddy

Indlægaf PeterJohnson » man 23. nov 2015 02:19

Yeah. I kind of forgot the problem for now. Thats a solution too!
PeterJohnson
Nyklækket

Indlægaf Desire » man 23. nov 2015 09:13

Lol. And men are gods angels, always treating Women good. Jesus christ. Get over it.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
Brugeravatar
Desire
T1000

Geografisk sted: København

Indlægaf Kami » man 23. nov 2015 14:28

So one time I was walking on Strøget with a friend of mine. She's pretty enough. We were heading for coffee, it's around 4 PM.

So, this guy comes over and starts a conversation with us.
My friend just got dumped in a very shitty way, she's in no mood to chat to strangers so I tell him thanks, but no thanks, we have to go.

So he gets pissed and starts arguing with us. I can tell my friend is reaching breaking point, tears swelling her eyes. But this douche has his head so far up his own ass, he can only see how unfair it is that we won't give him attention right there and then. Like he deserves it or something, like we should be grateful that he chose to talk to us.

So I tell him to fuck off and die somewhere where he won't bother anybody while doing it, and drag my friend with me.

---

You have NO idea why women reject you. You do NOT deserve anything and you have no RIGHTS at all to any attention, anny affection, any body parts or -openings.
You are not entitled to shit - I'm so sick of men feeling entitled to me, my friends, my body, their bodies.

It's all over, man - I go out in a short skirt because I have no boobs (so I flash what I got) and men in the bar feel entitled to grope my ass just because I'm in the bar ordering beer.
And when I tell them to keep their hands to themselves or I'll rip them off and shove them up their asses, they say I'm hysterical.

Yeah well, if my friend Ricco, the 120 kilo and 2.10 m body builder friend I have, went up to them and started fondling them, they would get pissed and a little intimidated too.
I guess no one likes it when people much stronger and bigger than you, use their physical superiority to overstep boundaries and violate your body in unwanted, unasked for ways.

So when some guy walks up to me in the street, my first thought is: "Oh no, is this one of those entitled douches who's gonna behave rude when I say no, because I just had a gyno-appointment and medical lube running down my thighs? I don't feel like telling this to a stranger, I hope he'll accept whatever excuse I use".

And if we are alone on the street and/or it's dark or late, my second thought is: "I need my keys, I can use them as a weapon if he tries something."

I wish I was hysterical and paranoid, but I'm not. Most women can tell you similar stories if you ask them in a non-confrontational, open-hearted way.

And you feel mistreated, lol. Just lol.
Kami

Næste

Tilbage til Generelt om The Game