Tyler's 10 Bedre Spørgsmål

Generel teori og diskussion for nybegyndere

Tyler's 10 Bedre Spørgsmål

Indlægaf Kaizer » søn 1. maj 2016 11:53

'Axxl' spurgte 'Tyler' om hans succesrate på individuelle approaches, altså hvor mange piger han snakkede med, inden han fik fisse, samt hvor mange af de aftener han gik ud, som resulterede i et lay. 'Axxl' undrede sig ydermere over, at instruktørerne var så afvigende over for at svare på netop sådant et spørgsmål. Hertil svarede Tyler:

Tyler skrev:I think they try to push you to ask BETTER QUESTIONS that are more helpful to getting you results.

It's good to ask questions obviously right? But ya sometimes this question gets deleted because it's responded to in so many videos. Watch the videos to learn more.

The long and short of it (if you've never seen the videos) is that the "PUA batting average" mindset is proven over and over to diminish your success.

You are taking the "underlying frame" or "mentality" of a loser / low statue person by viewing your social interactions with people in this light.

Cool guys go out and have fun. They think about interactions as far as being enjoyable or not. Then because they're having fun, women find them to be genuine and attractive, and they are in a position to get laid.

Popular cool guys used to never want to be involved in the PUA community because the basic batting average mindset was so instinctively repulsive to them.

Since we've elimintaed that mindset from the community, we have a ton of cool people wanting to be involved.

Cool guys instinctively know that "outcome" to women is what BODY ODOR or NASTY SHIT is to your nose.

The second women whiff and outcome from you, they become SICKENED and REPULSED.

Best case scenario, they just feel bad for you... like how you feel bad for a homeless person.

So yes yes yes, when someone asks me about their ideal "pick up artist batting average" my instincts tell me - get this guy away from this mindset.

I'm capable of answering the question or ANY question... but by answering, I encourage the underlying frame and way of thinking... and mess the person up.

I get it you want a basic idea of what's normal... but let's be honest, you already KNOW what's roughly normal... you go out right? You see that nights vary... you see that some nights everyone loves you, other nights everyone hates you, and mostly it's sort of a mix. You DO go out right?

My goal isn't to give you bullshit metrics, it's to get you laid by the hottest and most intelligent incredible women in the world.

This is a realistic goal. Let's go GET these girls.

Will you get laid by literally hundreds of women if you choose to do so? YES.

Will you get a phenomenal cool girlfriend who is super hot and the envy of all your friends? YES.

So let's go get that result immediately and stop handing our power away to women by allowing some random 7 to not be repsonsive, and then saying "Oh shit my PUA batting average went down?? OHHH NOOOO!!!" and walking through life like that.

Nights will vary.

Some will be tons of rejections, then take home a 10.

Other nights will be tons of great responses, but go home alone.

And of course other nights you went out to mingle, but you don't feel like staying up until sunrise banging some new girl, and you're just out mingling a bit so there's not even a hard success criteria.

I have nights where I make out with 20+ girls, and weeks where I'm bringing home a new girl nearly every night.

Other weeks I don't have great responses... because dude, I'm fucking tired and and focused on BUSINESS and I just don't want to be out there... but I keep going out to maintain the habit (because I know how fast skipping a week out becomes a month of skipping, and a year etc...)

Those weeks I maintained the habit are as critical to my success as the weeks I killed it. They're all part of a bigger picture.

For now, as far as you're concerned, it doesn't matter what the ratio is. Just go out.

Stop handing power away to women by giving 2 fucks what your ratio is. Just go out and have fun. Your criteria is "did I have fun? and that's it.

If you've gone a year without a lot of pussy, we can re-examine why girls don't want you like that. But let's first focus on QUESTIONS THAT PRODUCE RESULTS...

1- Do you actually GO OUT?

2- Do you actually APPROACH CONSISTENTLY ALL NIGHT?

3- Are you a happy, cool person who isn't weird and making people uncomfortable? Are you dressed properly and not covered in bad smells and forgot to brush your teeth? (yes I can get away with this as a non factor, but newbies can't)

4- Do you truly socialize for the sake of socializing? (people who don't are weird and creepy.... agenda is FUCKING CREEPY and anyone with an agenda I don't want near ME, and I'm sure you don't want near YOU, so the girls are even more sensitive to it and it must be eliminated...)

5- Do you parlay your social interactions that are positive into phone numbers that you actually follow up on, and pulls? Do you move the girls around the venue, move them to different locations, move them to isolation and places where sex can happen? Do you mingle with other groups while you do this so the girl sees you're fun and cool? When attraction is visibly there, do you CONVERT it into sex?

6- Is your social media strong so that when girls look you up they find cool shit?

7- Do you have awesome places to bring the girls after the clubs (or daytime venues) are done? Do you have condoms? Do you have fun stuff at your crib and excuses to go home?

8- Do you have cool friends and wings? Does your group of friends all laugh and feel carefree, so that the girls become carefree and horny around them?

9- Do you know what proper pickup looks like? Can you do it?

10- Do you balance watching theory videos with an active happy lifestyle that is fun and cool, and with tons of meeting women all day and night in every day life, as well as immersion sessions where you hammer the guns hard throughout the year?

---> These basic questions are good.

Questions like "How many women will be nice to me per night?" generate neediness because the UNDERLYING FRAME hands THEM your power, and causes you to enter every social interaction with fear, nervousness, agenda, and neediness.

Take the power BACK and GROUND YOURSELF in feelings of "How much FUN am I having?"

Go around just having SO MUCH FUCKING FUN that some girls love it, others hate it, who gives a shit..... LOVE LIFE.

Get attraction from however many girls are into it, and fuck them.

Take the girls you fuck, choose the best one for a relationship, do that for a while til it burns out, and wash rinse repeat til you have kids.

Hope that helps clarify.

Good luck!
"Make it, don't take it, make it, don't fake it."
Brugeravatar
Kaizer
Angel of the Sun

Geografisk sted: Cafeteriet på Faaborg-Cypern Overfarten

Re: Tyler's 10 Bedre Spørgsmål

Indlægaf jffffi » søn 1. maj 2016 12:08

Af alle de dudes jeg har mødt på TGO (og nogle få herfra) så er det klart 3+4 der er den største hæmsko IMO.

"Better check yo'self before you wreck yo'self"
Brugeravatar
jffffi
Voodoo Master

Indlægaf Glow » søn 8. maj 2016 19:06

Der ligger vist nogle specifikke pickup modeller bag. Men bestemt en del gode pointer og et friskt pust. props kaiz.

Fifi dit sociale væsen ;-) hop med ud og lav direct dirtbag stoner game en dag!
Heard you not the type that you take home to mom
Brugeravatar
Glow
T2

Indlægaf chrisjv » man 16. maj 2016 12:26

ærlig jeg har ingen respekt for tyler, det er bevist at han har brugt paid actress infield.

Hvis han game bare var nogenlunde havde han ikke behøvet det. Nu har jeg selv været kendt youtuber og man finder desværre ud af hen over vejen er det er nemmere at stage en film end at gøre det virkeligt.

Men man havde altid en klump i maven når folk spurgte "er det ægte", og man så skulle lyve.

Når dit firma begynder at få investorer kan du ikke rende rundt som en abe, udover hvis det er staged... det er bare realiteten med en million forretning.. om man kan li det eller ej.
We're all gonna make it brah
Brugeravatar
chrisjv
Witch King of Angmar

Geografisk sted: I'm not your teacher, excuse me..

Indlægaf chrisjv » man 16. maj 2016 12:26

ærlig jeg har ingen respekt for tyler, det er bevist at han har brugt paid actress infield.

Hvis han game bare var nogenlunde havde han ikke behøvet det. Nu har jeg selv været kendt youtuber og man finder desværre ud af hen over vejen er det er nemmere at stage en film end at gøre det virkeligt.

Men man havde altid en klump i maven når folk spurgte "er det ægte", og man så skulle lyve.

Når dit firma begynder at få investorer kan du ikke rende rundt som en abe, udover hvis det er staged... det er bare realiteten med en million forretning.. om man kan li det eller ej.

Derefter skal det dog siges at hvis man bruger hans method virker den som vand på ild.
Brugeravatar
chrisjv
Witch King of Angmar

Indlægaf Gnome » man 16. maj 2016 12:52

Chrisjv, jeg vil meget gerne se dine youtube-videoer? Er ualmindelig nysgerrig. Kunne være sjovt, hvis du ikke havde det hele i munden, og faktisk kunne understøtte nogen af alle dine påstande. ;)
"Husk. Intet er umuligt for den der bærer viljen i hjertet. Tak fordi I kiggede med." Thomas Mygind, vært på Fangerne på Fortet.
Brugeravatar
Gnome
Chuck Norris

Geografisk sted: København

Indlægaf chrisjv » man 16. maj 2016 13:01

Gnome skrev:Chrisjv, jeg vil meget gerne se dine youtube-videoer? Er ualmindelig nysgerrig. Kunne være sjovt, hvis du ikke havde det hele i munden, og faktisk kunne understøtte nogen af alle dine påstande. ;)

De blev faktisk postet på tgo, hvor folk genkendte mig i dem, postede dem ikke selv. Dog blev gruppen hacket og alle videoer slettet af en af vores medlemmer.. de startede drama pga 700 kr..
Brugeravatar
chrisjv
Witch King of Angmar

Indlægaf Kaizer » man 16. maj 2016 14:09

Der er intet af det, som jeg har set ham gøre på infield-klip, som er direkte urealistisk. Især ikke for en, som gamer så meget, som han gør - dvs året rundt, i 10+ år, med et kamera i røven, og en person som bl.a. lever af at lave live demonstrationer på bootcamps, osv. Så hvorfor skulle han risikere at bøvlet med at hyre actresses? Risikere sit eget og sit firmas omdømme? Jeg synes ikke, at det giver mening.

Jeg har set klippene på Youtube og været til HotSeat, sidstnævnte hvor man ser de fulde og ucensorede klip fra start til slut på et kæmpe lærred lige foran en. Der er ingen tvivl om, at gutterne fra RSD har game, og at hvis man opføre sig på en bestemt måde, at kvinderne så reagere på det.
"Make it, don't take it, make it, don't fake it."
Brugeravatar
Kaizer
Angel of the Sun

Geografisk sted: Cafeteriet på Faaborg-Cypern Overfarten

Indlægaf Kami » man 16. maj 2016 14:25

Der er jo danskere, der har besøgt RSD folk eller været ude med dem, og som har vouchet for deres evner. Og ikke hvor det var noget med, at de (danskerne) fik penge for gode anmeldelser - det var bare deres oplevelser.
Kami

Indlægaf Gnome » man 16. maj 2016 14:48

Jeg har kun været ude sammen med Max fra RSD, og jeg får bestemt ikke noget ud af at sige han er god til game. :) Det er han, selvom han ikke var på toppen, da jeg tog ud med ham.

Synd du slettede videoen, Chrisjv. Den var sjov. ;)
"Husk. Intet er umuligt for den der bærer viljen i hjertet. Tak fordi I kiggede med." Thomas Mygind, vært på Fangerne på Fortet.
Brugeravatar
Gnome
Chuck Norris

Geografisk sted: København

Næste

Tilbage til Generelt om The Game