The way to succes is not a straight line to victory!!

Generel teori og diskussion for nybegyndere

The way to succes is not a straight line to victory!!

Indlægaf Maggiez » ons 23. nov 2016 03:50

From nerd to average joe.. to social mastery to training freak to nerd to pleb.. to average dude to master pua again and back to xxx???
Normal people will always experience a lot of changes though their life in a good and a bad way.. there is never a straight forward way to succes.. ofc you can limit the mistakes and crashes there will be on the journey to succes.. if you are a mentally strong and healthy person.. the thing is just what if you are some crazy dude??
Im crazy got few mental disorders and finally I learned a bit better how to live with them.. for me medicine was not the way to go since it made me stable in my head.. but stable for me equals sadness and the wild kaostic life is my innerpeace and happyness..
The last 1½ year ppl have not heard anything from me in the pick up community rly.. whyy? I was a dead person.. and I tried to stimulate myself with games and stuff to get though the day.. after my last study didnt go because of the medicine fucked me over so I couldt feel rly happy.. now you think how can it work like that for you? Well the medz helped me in someway to not feel like shit in periods.. but there is no ups without down for every person.. for me its just way more dramatic.. it goes from being a superhero to being a god to be a fucking sewer rat and so on... like few weeks I will feel awesome and do all the work I have to do and then few days/ weeks I wanna kill myself.. this is my natural way of being since im a crazy guy..
Why am I writing this..??
Im actually just trying to give you a look into a person who is fucked up crazy in the head.. like going full all out with the sickest shit one week then laying in the bed crying for a few days after.. The thing is your way to victory may be more straight than mine and not so much ups and downs.. but when the day is over I think mentally healthy and mentally unhealthy people can learn a lot from each other..
Like I can take you to places you have never been before.. I can show you things you never thought was possible.. whyy? cuz im a crazy guy my brain is different than yours not better or worse.. necessarily its just how you put it and in which context.. if you let the world speak people think "us" crazy people are just fucking retards who cant do anything but the truth is a lot of presidents and people who achived something no one else never did before were mentally unhealthy people.. I have read the book about these presidents etc.. when I was at the mental hospital to find motivation and so on.. also this book "veronica decides to die".. gives a better expression of how it sometimes goes up for some meantally unhealthy people that they can find the way to succeeded even tho they are not healthy in the head..
I somehow got out of my 1½ year depression and sick period of life and is now rdy to see what can happend.. im willing to take open minded people with me on my journey and ofc im rdy to be a part of yours too.. ;)
we are here to help each other with whatever is possible!
My way to succes may or may not be more difficult than your but.. at least I may deal with some problems.. that you can or you cant relate to.. but when the day is over I hope this gave you something... while im writing this in my restlessness before my first date in one whole year 2morrow wtf..
havnt had a single thing related to girls rly in my depression.. like if you cant even handle yourself how can you handle having girls around too? Like you need to look in on yourself before you can look out..
But from now on just say fuck to the problems depressions whatever.. and get going again.. its okay to have small break here and there aslong as its not too long ;)
I swear my break from what makes me live my life has changed me as a person.. depression rly changes people if you come out on the other side..
I dunno why I write this in english I guess there is a reason somewhere :P
Anyway enjoy guys and cya soon!!
Hey girls, I was not the man you were looking for, but here I am. Got my charm, my swag and my game!
Hey guys, I will cya soon in the field any day anytime call me and I will be your wingman!
PickUp since 2010..
Brugeravatar
Maggiez
Witch King of Angmar

Geografisk sted: Aalborg (25 years)

Re: The way to succes is not a straight line to victory!!

Indlægaf Kaizer » ons 23. nov 2016 17:39

Har du læst Nassir Ghaemi? 'A First-Rate Madness'
"Make it, don't take it, make it, don't fake it."
Brugeravatar
Kaizer
Angel of the Sun

Geografisk sted: Cafeteriet på Faaborg-Cypern Overfarten

Re: The way to succes is not a straight line to victory!!

Indlægaf Maggiez » ons 23. nov 2016 19:53

Præcis den bog jeg tænkte på! ;)
Hey girls, I was not the man you were looking for, but here I am. Got my charm, my swag and my game!
Hey guys, I will cya soon in the field any day anytime call me and I will be your wingman!
PickUp since 2010..
Brugeravatar
Maggiez
Witch King of Angmar

Geografisk sted: Aalborg (25 years)

Tilbage til Generelt om The Game