The script to succes in game!!

Generel teori og diskussion for nybegyndere

The script to succes in game!!

Indlægaf Maggiez » tirs 6. dec 2016 03:15

I am relearning game after 1½ years break.. and that’s why I wanna talk about what works and what doesn't work.. I call it the script to succes in game.. call it whatever you want! ;)
First of all there is a lot of stuff we are doing while trying to get girls that doesn't work, which means there must be a way that works too!!
We are normally saying: "you should be the best version of yourself".. of course that’s’ cool.. but what if the self is not strong enough, fast enough and good enough?
Most likely if you are yourself when you are out you won't get the same succes as if you are following the following scripts..
I am not saying you should not have yourself with you of course you should.. but you need to inject the game theory corretly in your body and brain to achieve something bigger..
The state The state you are in is important because you want to come in with higher energy than the set you are approaching else it won’t work.. it doesn't mean that you need to be super hyped all the time just a bit better state than the girls, so you can give them energy.. later on you can take it down really slow and sexual, but you wanna go in strong.
The opener: It not really what you say. It is how you say it. Don't be that guy waiting for the perfect opener or situation.. approach with whatever you feel like.. the important thing is to be able to keep going and staying in the set.
Close You kindda wanna go for the close as fast as possible. with instant kino escalation.. so she sees you as a man there is worth having sex with for her.. if you don’t escalate you can't control the situation as good as if you escalate physical. The escalating process is what makes the difference if you get a strong close or not.. Sometimes it's even good to go for the make out really fast since then the girl knows what’s up.. and you are not just some guy fooling around, you are the real deal.. That’s why you think of the close already when you open..
IsolationIt may be fun to sit and chat with her and her friends.. and her friend can help you once in a while, but most of the time they will sooner or later cockblock you.. thats why it is important to get her away from the group as fast as you can, so you have her on your own. On her own there is no pressure on her and she can allow herself to be more slutty to you! ;)
Venue changing The more places she sees together with you.. the more she thinks she experience something unique or special with you. This leads to the fact that she is most likely more willing to have sex with you.
The pull Always think a step a head to make the interaction lead to a pull.. always be going for it and it's worth more trys to get her home with you.. because if you are going for it and she keeps talking with you.. it will be easier the next time in the interaction you try to go for the pull.. it's always 2 steps forward and 1 step back to lead to the pull!!

I know these are all game related concepts and I try to cut them down to simple fact you can relate to and use instantly, because all these terms are kindda lost in the pick up community even tho they are still working insanely good.. because when the day is over most of us are here to improve our chances with the girls.. and I have done these techinies over 10000 times and they still work.. so why not use them
It's cool to be a natural gamer and all that.. but you dont need to find out something there has been known for ages..
To say it again.. you will always be yourself you won’t suddenly be someone else but these steps gave me succes and they will again. It even worked for a lot of gamers during the time.. so why not use it again and again while you develop the better version of yourself at the same time!! ;)
Anyways this was some though of a guy who has been active gamer in 5 years out of 7 years knowing of the game when I was having first a girlfriend.. and secondly a depression.
I see it with fresh eyes with all the knowledge possibly, but at the same time with all the game theory by my side in my gamer brain.. I hope you liked it cause this may some of the things I did know how to do before, but now I am relearning everything-
Keep it up playerz and good luck in field.. hopefully cya soon
-Maggiez
Hey girls, I was not the man you were looking for, but here I am. Got my charm, my swag and my game!
Hey guys, I will cya soon in the field any day anytime call me and I will be your wingman!
PickUp since 2010..
Brugeravatar
Maggiez
Witch King of Angmar

Geografisk sted: Aalborg (25 years)

Re: The script to succes in game!!

Indlægaf chrisjv » tirs 6. dec 2016 04:40

Billede
We're all gonna make it brah
Brugeravatar
chrisjv
Witch King of Angmar

Geografisk sted: I'm not your teacher, excuse me..

Re: The script to succes in game!!

Indlægaf chrisjv » ons 7. dec 2016 07:30

Har lige læst maggiez log, nogle herinde der vil tage fat i ham eller lader vi ham bare koge over?
We're all gonna make it brah
Brugeravatar
chrisjv
Witch King of Angmar

Geografisk sted: I'm not your teacher, excuse me..

Tilbage til Generelt om The Game