Dedication/Consistence - The secret to succes

Generel teori og diskussion for nybegyndere

Dedication/Consistence - The secret to succes

Indlægaf Maggiez » tors 8. dec 2016 06:18

Work hard - Play hard
I could have said it in a longer sentence but why not keep it short and simple when it tells everything you need to know?
Most people try but they don't try hard enough.
Most people give it a shot but don't give it all they got.
Most people want succes, but they are not willing to give it what it takes.
But if you keep on going and you don't quit you will actually achieve something bigger and something more fulfilling.
For a long time I was wandering around never thought I would meet a girl there could/would be my girfriend.. for a long time I never thought I would get in bed with 35 girls in one year..
I have achieved these things the last few years and when I look back im happy!! But at the same time im hungry.. hungry for more!
This journey never ends unless you make it end.
The pain will be there with the rejections and shit that happens in field, but at the same time you will feel more pain if you know about self development and don't do anything about it.. this pain will actually maybe last forever!
Dedication is to follow a goal and don't quit until it's complete.. then you may rest for a second until you set the next goal related to the first one.. you are doing this one step at a time.. not going for the next step before you completed the first one!!
Consistence is to keep on going - whatever happens it simply won't let you down.. you will keep on going until you achieve the succes you want and the victory you deserve!! ;)
I was one of the worst guys you will find out there with girls when I started.. and now after one year of depression and shit im not starting from scratch but im not where I was before that's for sure!!
What would the easiest thing in the world be for me to do? It would be quitting!!
But why don't I quit?
Because I want really insane results with women and self development really bad.. I just don't want it a little bit!!
I had a lot of wings during the years.. most are not gaming anymore cause they got other priorities.. they didn't want the really sick succes with women bad.. they just kindda wanted it!! And that's okay as long as they are happy and so on!! No hard feelings!!
But if you want succes with women bad? what are you waiting for grab your balls and go out.. practice makes perfect!! And keep writing log and have wings who can give you feedback.. so you can keep on learning from your mistakes every day every time!! ;)
Anyway im out of here for now.. cya in the field playerzx!! ;)
- Maggiez
Hey girls, I was not the man you were looking for, but here I am. Got my charm, my swag and my game!
Hey guys, I will cya soon in the field any day anytime call me and I will be your wingman!
PickUp since 2010..
Brugeravatar
Maggiez
Witch King of Angmar

Geografisk sted: Aalborg (25 years)

Re: Dedication/Consistence - The secret to succes

Indlægaf Kaizer » fre 9. dec 2016 02:38

An important addition. This is not all. Remember to get rest in-between practice session and to recuperate and digest, our brains need rest, recreation and relaxation, remember to also have other things going on in your life (: Trying twice as hard does not mean you’ll get twice the benefits, there are limits to how fast you can go without suffering from it. I know this. In business studies we call this ‘Time Compression Diseconomies’ by Dierickx and Cool: Organizations trying to compress a lot of effort and growth into short periods of rapid outbursts - entering new markets at double the speed, undertaking twice a many acquisitions , hiring double the number of employees, etc. - will never be as profitable as the ones growing at a moderate-yet-steady pace over a longer period of time. Slow and steady often wins the race, shooting stars vanishes from pinkish skies. You can’t compress time. There are things happening in time, important lessions, experiences, that you might miss out on when harried and rushed through it all, like a group of american tourist being wheeled around frantically trying to see everything in 10 minutes. Too much, too fast, . I remember being at this beautiful square in France on this sunny day as a child, watching all these people moving quickly around, wondering what they were achieving by doing this, shocked at how these people could be in a place so beautiful and so special and not realize it because they weren’t taking the time to just stop and look around before they were all gone.
"Make it, don't take it, make it, don't fake it."
Brugeravatar
Kaizer
Angel of the Sun

Geografisk sted: Cafeteriet på Faaborg-Cypern Overfarten

Re: Dedication/Consistence - The secret to succes

Indlægaf Maggiez » lør 10. dec 2016 14:46

I agree that you need to have other things going on in your life.. Atm I have working out/getting back in shape and making my own online business!!
But when that is said you can go in extremly hard and learn like you were training on "steroids"..
It all depends on how good you are at taking feedback in and most important how good you are at giving yourself feedback!!
I don't see any limits in learning fast and furious.. the only thing that holds you back is your ability to push yourself hard and give yourself feedback!! ;)
Thanks for the words.. awesome to use this forum to discuss with likeminded people!! ;)
Hey girls, I was not the man you were looking for, but here I am. Got my charm, my swag and my game!
Hey guys, I will cya soon in the field any day anytime call me and I will be your wingman!
PickUp since 2010..
Brugeravatar
Maggiez
Witch King of Angmar

Geografisk sted: Aalborg (25 years)

Tilbage til Generelt om The Game