The power of "not caring"

Generel teori og diskussion for nybegyndere

The power of "not caring"

Indlægaf Maggiez » søn 11. dec 2016 08:48

A lot of guys want to act cool and give an awesome impression on the girls.
A lot of guys don't wanna look bad whatever happens.
A lot of guys are too serious and coming of too "tryhard".
But why do they try so hard when it doesn't help them to get the girls easier?
I guess it's an ego thing.. one cool girl on the pick up forums once said:"Less ego - more dick!"
Stop being a tryhard.. stop trying to look cool.. when you can play on your weakness and self amusement to create attraction and comfort with the girl!!
If you can share some of your not so shiny moments with her and admit your mistakes.. it's comming of way stronger than trying to be the cool guy all the time!!
Im talking shit about myself all the time and laughing with the girls about it for a second -> then I escalate even harder!!
If you come out as a guy who doesn't take himself too serious.. you allow the girl to be herself and open up without trying to fake anything.. or put on a facade.
All this leads to "not caring".. ->
Don't care about what the girl thinks of you.. you can't control that anyway.. you can only try lead her and escalate and see what happens! ;)
Don't care about what the other people around the club thinks about you.. it doesn't mean anything to you anyways.. in the end of the night you are the one pulling the hot girls.. so who cares?
Don't care about what your wingman thinks of you.. ofc feedback is cool, but don't try to impress him with some cool shit, do it for your own victory and not for some kind of showoff bullshit reason!!
In the end of the day you are doing all this pickup to improve your succes with women.. and keep that goal in mind and nothing else.. fuck the ego completely and let the game begin! ;)
I know I look like shit at the moment.. but I started caring less and less about it. This leads to the girls care less about it too!!
The girl is a reflection of you.. whatever you thinks she thinks! If you are having fun and leading her.. She will have fun too and follow you around!!
But never care what she thinks.. EVER.. this can destroy the good vibe and escalating process instantly.
It's the same like you don't need to ask for her approval to do anything.. just do it.. and ask for forgiveness and laugh about it if things go bad!! ;)
"Not caring" is one of the biggest things about game.. and if you learn to do it the right way.. and for the right reasons.. you will experience better results, but also enjoy your nightouts way more!!
You will cut the shit and let the real self shine!!
So stop caring - start doing!! ;)
Cya in the field player!!
Maggiez is out of here!!
Hey girls, I was not the man you were looking for, but here I am. Got my charm, my swag and my game!
Hey guys, I will cya soon in the field any day anytime call me and I will be your wingman!
PickUp since 2010..
Brugeravatar
Maggiez
Witch King of Angmar

Geografisk sted: Aalborg (25 years)

Re: The power of "not caring"

Indlægaf James Collin » søn 18. dec 2016 22:43

Hvorfor er caring en dårlig ting?

If you don't like the game, change the rules!

Hvorfor skal man bruge en halvfærdig læresætning om at scorer? Hvis du bare kan score, ved slet ikke at gøre noget eller overhovedet prøve?

Som Jeffy fra RSD siger det så smukt, a lot of this game! is about calibration, not what you do, or say. But if your in "state" bum it just happens! Just like when you see those guy's, who don't even try. But they still pull the chick home at the end of the night! Game is textbook, it is not something you do to a person, but something you have!

Like Tim from RSD say's! your a ten! The rosetta stone of game, your a perfect 10 osv..., calibrate and boom og alt det crab...

Men beyound det, ligger den hemmelige kiste a holy grail shit, det er at være et state-less monster, der attractor konstant! Men det på-kræver en hel del arbejde og Inner-game træning! Derefter bliver man et state-less monster og ikke giver en fuck for state og alverdens score-replikker, teknikker og game teorier osv..., så bliver man som en omvandrende sol, "things just comes to you or happens around you!".
Brugeravatar
James Collin
MacDaddy

Indlægaf Maggiez » man 19. dec 2016 00:22

Øhh sagde du ikke lige i den andne tråd at state intet var værd og nu snakker du selv om det i en hel anden tråd hvor jeg ikke snakker om state?
Men beyound det, ligger den hemmelige kiste a holy grail shit, det er at være et state-less monster, der attractor konstant! Men det på-kræver en hel del arbejde og Inner-game træning! Derefter bliver man et state-less monster og ikke giver en fuck for state og alverdens score-replikker, teknikker og game teorier osv..., så bliver man som en omvandrende sol, "things just comes to you or happens around you!".
Jaja lyder fedt.. don't know if troll or serious :3 du må være gameguden selv takker og bukker hehe :3
Hey girls, I was not the man you were looking for, but here I am. Got my charm, my swag and my game!
Hey guys, I will cya soon in the field any day anytime call me and I will be your wingman!
PickUp since 2010..
Brugeravatar
Maggiez
Witch King of Angmar

Geografisk sted: Aalborg (25 years)

Indlægaf James Collin » man 19. dec 2016 01:47

Maggiez skrev:Øhh sagde du ikke lige i den andne tråd...

Anden tråd = rest my case :D
Brugeravatar
James Collin
MacDaddy

Indlægaf James Collin » man 19. dec 2016 01:52

Men alt for meget kredit, at kalde mig en gud :)
Brugeravatar
James Collin
MacDaddy

Indlægaf Gregersen » tirs 20. dec 2016 10:37

Tror Luke i denne video kommer ind omkring emnet, måske fra en lidt anden vinkel, men kerne-emnet er vidst det samme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5e6p0vu0dg
Gregersen
Konge af Burma

Indlægaf James Collin » tirs 20. dec 2016 18:22

Præcis!!! :D

Godt fundet :D
Brugeravatar
James Collin
MacDaddy

Indlægaf chrisjv » lør 24. dec 2016 03:09

Jeg er så ligeglad at jeg skriver et indlæg og fortæller alle jeg er ligeglad. Der er du kold maggiez
We're all gonna make it brah
Brugeravatar
chrisjv
Witch King of Angmar

Geografisk sted: I'm not your teacher, excuse me..

Indlægaf chrisjv » lør 24. dec 2016 03:09

Jeg er så ligeglad at jeg skriver et indlæg og fortæller alle jeg er ligeglad. Der er du kold maggiez
Brugeravatar
chrisjv
Witch King of Angmar

Indlægaf chrisjv » lør 24. dec 2016 03:10

James Collin skrev:Men alt for meget kredit, at kalde mig en gud :)

Altid godt når folk recognizer hvem man er.
Brugeravatar
chrisjv
Witch King of Angmar

Næste

Tilbage til Generelt om The Game