The Road from Beginner to Advanced!!

Generel teori og diskussion for nybegyndere

The Road from Beginner to Advanced!!

Indlægaf Maggiez » man 12. dec 2016 23:52

First step is to realize that whatever you do, you are not perfect there will always be stuff to learn and improve on.. that's what differences "us" gamers from naturals and chodes. If you think you know everything you are stuck in your game and personal development.
I still think you can learn a lot from the movie "fight club": Quotes like this one is just too big not to have integrated in you:You have to give up.. everything before you can achieve anything
Already when you discover game, you need to put away your old lifestyle and habits in a lot of way.. at least you have to give up your old patterns to be able to learn new ones.
When you are a beginner everything is new and fantastic!! You think you are the shit because you can go up and say "hey" to a girl.. A lot of people do forget their purpose with saying "hey".
Don't ever open for the sake of opening.. always open with the purpose of fucking her later on, because if you forget your core purpose in the interactions.. you may at some point just doing what I call "fagging around", without clear goals and purposes with your acts!!
If you are just a guy wandering around approach in east and west without any goals.. you need to focus on the goal.. the sex more so you can push yourself more.
When you get better and more intermediate you will discover that something is working for you and it's too easy to find a "comfortzone" in gaming maybe the same type of girls and doing the same kind of approaches!! This may give some success, but you will never reach the advanced level by doing 1 thing over and over..
Being advanced means you can handle a lot of different situations and do a lot of things when you are out.. not just pressing that one button over and over again!!
Being advanced means a lot in the inner and the outer game and it's here the road starts to be a lot different from person to person, because here you are not just following the scripts in game but you are creating and dictating them.
I would say I am still somewhere inbetween intermediate and advanched. I have the field experience and the dedication to become real advanched but at the same time I have been stuck with doing a lot of the same things that worked for me.. for a long time.
I have been thinking out of the box, not like I havn't but it simply just havn't been enough for me to really reach the advanched level.. I think 90 % of the guys out there would love to be able to approach and escalate and have fun in sets like I do.. but at the same time I really think I have potential for more and after my last depression I wanna show the world and show myself what im capable of pulling of in the field!!
That was a short example of where I am on my journey.. so even tho I have been coaching since almost the beginning of my game journey I still don't think it's enough.. and I can say that because the laycount says 43 which still is super low compared to advanced guys!
So what do I wanna do about it to become advanced?
I will read material for 1-2 hours a day and also write material for the same amount of time.. and I will go out at least 4 days a week every week!! I will write log about everything and try to reflect and babystep it to success!!
I really understand now why only so few guys reach this really advanced level.. it’s because you don’t just have to push yourself harder like you did in the beginning. Your way to learn and what to learn is completely different from beginner to intermediate than from intermediated to advanced.
Right now im losing weight as well gained 40 kgs in my depression.. so it will take me half a year to lose this weight. In the mean time I will go out and hit it hard, but I don’t expect great success before I have lost that weight and maybe gained a little bit more muscle so I have my old good look back! ;)
And after that I guess it will take half a year more of constant practice to reach the advanced level for me..
I love the journey.. but I don't like standing still and this post is an example to you how I wanna develop my game, so you can try set similar goals for wherever you are in your game and personal development journey!! It may sound insane to you that I care so much about it.. but to be honest game is my priority number 1 in life and I wanna be the best I can be!!
The game may just be a pitstop to learn and improve for a lot of people.. going for the advanced level is ofc not for everyone.. and you don't need to be advanced to fuck girls and have fun!!
But at the same time a lot of people in the game community wanna see how deep the rabbithole goes!! ;)
Anyway that was it for now.. join me on the road to success!! ;)
-Maggiez
PS: here is the song from fight club that has motivated and kept me on earth during some of my harder years!! ;)
ENJOY!!
Hey girls, I was not the man you were looking for, but here I am. Got my charm, my swag and my game!
Hey guys, I will cya soon in the field any day anytime call me and I will be your wingman!
PickUp since 2010..
Brugeravatar
Maggiez
Witch King of Angmar

Geografisk sted: Aalborg (25 years)

Re: The Road from Beginner to Advanced!!

Indlægaf Kaizer » tirs 13. dec 2016 04:51

Most people are pretty ‘normal’ meaning that they will either fail at this (the most likely) - or learn what they need and get out once they’ve achieved the modest level of competence they came in for. Most people don’t really want to be “pickup superheroes” and make it their life, they just want to be competent and never have to think about this issue again. I remember my late teen when I went to bed crying each night - I though I would never get a girl to like me and be alone for the rest of my life. This is pretty much solved now, and I don’t give a fuck. I put in the work, so I dont have to do it again, and then I kinda removed myself from the scene. Pickup pension. Also, I think this is why we have the notoriously high turnover: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=772 . People come and go. Within six months you will have an almost entirely new crop of people who are just getting into it. They make one post, crying about some girl, and then they quickly disappear into oblivion. Few have intelligence and drive to make it to , or even further than, intermediate purgatory, and those who have are looking at opportunity cost, considering all the other (better) things such a rare demography could be doing with their lifes, once they have reached a certain fulfilling level with girls. Its diminishing returns from here on. I mean, this advanced all out thing, I dont really buy it. How good to you want to become at picking up girls and why? and at what price? why is it important? Im trying to figure out your motives, because I dont get it. Ideally you don't want to have pickup as your number one priority in your life, rather something you do in your sparetime, a fun little thing, to blow off some steam.
"Make it, don't take it, make it, don't fake it."
Brugeravatar
Kaizer
Angel of the Sun

Geografisk sted: Cafeteriet på Faaborg-Cypern Overfarten

Indlægaf Desire » tirs 13. dec 2016 05:49

I like your viewpoint Kaizer. I remember a conversation I had with Boytoy a year back or so. He probably still holds the danish record for fucking the most girls in least time. Around 150 in 1,5-2,0 years time. At the time we talked, he claimed he had fully stopped picking up new girls. According to him, he had not slept with a single new girl in more than a year at that time. His explanation was simple:
"Girls are a nice distraction. But a distraction however and now I have tried it. There are more important things in life."

In my own very first log entry I listed a couple of goals for myself. Those goals were the 'indirect' gainings of being better with game and not the girls. They are just a fun bonus.
I'm currently enjoying fucking a lot of girls and pushing the boundary for the level of girls (hotness) I can pull. However, I know that this is temporary and will never be my main purpose in life. The most important things in life for me, is what I experience, learn and achieve. And I know, that the better I do in these categories, the less I will need gaming girls (not game itself - there are a lot of benefits like social intelligence etc), because girls will automaticly come, the better you are at "life".

To me, having picking-up-girls as the number one priority in life as anything but a short-term goal, is a waste and misdisposition. For the same reason, we see most RSD guys switch to a more existencial focus in their coaching over time (like Tyler) - there are simply more important things.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
Brugeravatar
Desire
T1000

Geografisk sted: København

Indlægaf Maggiez » tirs 13. dec 2016 06:00

Pick up is for me what has been the driving force in most of my actions since I discovered it back in 2010.. if it wasn't for pick up I would never have been out travelling as a tour guide and I would never have cared about fitness.. I would never have studiet law and I would never have had a girlfriend who loved me. The only thing I really care about right now is getting back in shape and at the same time becoming as good in pickup as possible.
I wanted to see how deep the rabbithole goes since the very beginning.. it's like some kind of feeling that you once were bad at something and then wanna see how good you can become!!
I could never has pickup as a "hobby", because im still a lot everything or nothing kind of guy.. and I really hate the "jante law" here in Denmark and I hate taking things in moderation.. simply because moderation is easy for a lot of people to do.. however going in hard and extreme is way harder..
If you know maslow's pyramid.. the highest level: "the self-realization level" im like a totalt freak of this.. I barely do anything if it doesn't effect this level hard.
For example I really hate doing things I don't like doing.. maybe that's why I never completed my studies.. or at least one of the reasons. I get bored expremely fast if it's not really challenging.. And on the same level if I dont see and feel I move forward or at least doing my best in pick up I now get really bored too!!
Now im 100% all in with pickup again because it's what I like doing the most and I want to travel the world and pick up girls like the really good pickup guys are doing!! ;)
So right now I have one clear goal and it is to become advanced as fast as possible so I can help the so called "heroes" and if I perform one of them may take me in?! But until then im gonna hit the field as hard as I can while studying pickup..
I have nothing against people who don't want to or need to become "super stars".. but for me nothing else than the very highest level appeals to me.
We are here for whatever reasons and I guess most reasons are okay.. There is a reason it's called personal development and that's how you are developing as a person and a gamer..
And holy shit I love every single step every single approach on this journey!! ;)
Hey girls, I was not the man you were looking for, but here I am. Got my charm, my swag and my game!
Hey guys, I will cya soon in the field any day anytime call me and I will be your wingman!
PickUp since 2010..
Brugeravatar
Maggiez
Witch King of Angmar

Indlægaf Maggiez » tirs 13. dec 2016 06:11

Hey Desire! ;)
There is other and more important things in life.. but I have tried them and they didn't work for me.. so why not just go all in with what I love and see what happens?
I agree with you that girls will come the better you are at life.. I remeber that from my not so hardcore gaming years, when I was studying law etc.. and more important hitting the gym every day I had a lifestyle their attracts girls and that's also what im getting back at the same time.. Game is ofc not about only going out and out.. it's also sometimes about looking in! ;)
But when I write this post I was thinking about the actual game techniques there makes a gamer on an advanced level.. I would say that it's half lifestyle and half actually game that matters.. and you can not work on the one without the other if you wanna become really good.. It may have come out like I ignore the lifestyle that attracts girls and so on.. but I don't..
It's not a secret that im working on my own game product, because I think I have something to offer people.. but before I can brand and talk about this product I need to have discovered more myself before.. because why would people learn from someone who is decent instead of someone who is one of the best? So when I talk with girls I simply just say that im working on my own online selfdevelopment business and they all think it's cool.. because they can see how much I like it!! ;)
I remember when I was studying I could never attract a girl the same way, with waht I was doing.. because it was not as exciting and because I didn't like it as much!
Thank you for discussing here on the forum.. we need more of that!! ;) keep it coming! ;)
PickUp since 2010..
Brugeravatar
Maggiez
Witch King of Angmar

Indlægaf Desire » tirs 13. dec 2016 06:15

Maggiez skrev:I want to travel the world and pick up girls like the really good pickup guys are doing!! ;)

I see something very different than you. I see that most PUAGs travel the world for two reasons:
1. Drive their business and get rich
2. Coach people to perform better in all aspects of life including women
- The first and more selfish goal usually being the dominant one.

Several guys I know have met the most famous pickup coaches and I heard often enough, that the coaches have become lazy in relation to going out and picking up girls and mainly care about making new products to drive sales up.

Of course not saying this necessarily counts for each and everyone.

My point being, that a lot of the 'all ins' on PU you identify yourself with, have other goals than picking up girls. At least for what I see and think. My homble advice is to see if you should discover a similar purpose, that is not just girls.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
Brugeravatar
Desire
T1000

Indlægaf Maggiez » tirs 13. dec 2016 06:23

Yearh I could see this for me.. that's why they need some "young blood".. Next time im coming to a free tour im gonna offer the coach something so he sees me.. and maybe he wants me to do some of the work for him.. I wouldn't mind at all!!
Helping people has always been my prime goal it's what really motivates me.. like 1½ year ago when I was coaching a lot basicly for free..
Already then I could see I had a lot to offer people, but I want to give them even better experiences when I start coaching again for real!! ;)
But yearh it's gonna be insanely hard to live from pickup.. even though it's what I really want to.. at least now im making an online business etc.. and that learning process I can take to another industry so whatever ever happens I don't see my time getting wasted with what im doing atm.. even though it may not be the sickest success at first!
PickUp since 2010..
Brugeravatar
Maggiez
Witch King of Angmar

Indlægaf Maggiez » tirs 13. dec 2016 06:26

My point being, that a lot of the 'all ins' on PU you identify yourself with, have other goals than picking up girls. At least for what I see and think. My homble advice is to see if you should discover a similar purpose, that is not just girls.

Well there is another purpose.. to keep me going because if im not rocking the world and keep on going Im getting really sad and depressed.. so either I am all in with pick up, working out and business or im in my bed crying!!
It's kindda an easy choice for me to move forward from this and not back into the depression stage!! ;)
PickUp since 2010..
Brugeravatar
Maggiez
Witch King of Angmar

Indlægaf Happytalk » tirs 13. dec 2016 20:19

Hvilken strategi har du brugt førhen til at komme ind i en deprimeret cycklus? Og hvordan kan du hjælpe digselv til at det forhåbentlig ikke sker igen? (Hvilken læring kan du tage med?)
Nothing to loose.
Find. Seduce. Repeat.

Min Log - Fra de sidste 8+ år i gamet:
http://www.danskpickup.dk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2815
Brugeravatar
Happytalk
Godzilla

Indlægaf Gnome » tirs 13. dec 2016 21:49

Jeg fatter klejne af hvorfor vi taler engelsk. Jeg er rimelig sikker på Maggiez er dansker og har copy/pastet hans post fra et andet engelsk-talende forum :lol: But hey fuck it, lets speak ze english if it pleases the crowd...
"Husk. Intet er umuligt for den der bærer viljen i hjertet. Tak fordi I kiggede med." Thomas Mygind, vært på Fangerne på Fortet.
Brugeravatar
Gnome
Chuck Norris

Næste

Tilbage til Generelt om The Game