I'm new here

Ordet er frit! HELT frit! Vi opfordrer til postning af perverse og frastødende ting.

Redaktør: Moderator

I'm new here

Indlægaf RoisinDubh » ons 5. mar 2014 08:29

Hi, I hope this doesn't sound rude, I don't speak Danish nor live in Denmark so excuse me for speaking in English, I registered at your site because I'm looking for an advice regarding my situation, the thing is I want to have a Danish boyfriend so I can meet him later in my vacation but ALL the dating sites are for "locals" so I don't think it's a wise idea to register there

this is the only site\forum I found so allow me to ask some questions please:
1- How can I meet a Danish guy when I'm not living in Denmark nor Europe?
If you're asking why I'm particularly interesting in Danish men well, it's something mysterious I can't explain it until now but every-time I have a HUGE crush on a guy he turns out to be Danish! so i figured out I should try my luck and see and yeah I'm mainly speaking about physical attraction. :mrgreen:
2- Are dating sites popular in Denmark? what I mean by this question is it possible to meet attractive, young, decent guy or is it like in north America, full of weirdos? :roll:
3- Would it be a problem if i was a woman of color?? please answer honestly.

Thank you guys!
Brugeravatar
RoisinDubh
Nyklækket

Re: I'm new here

Indlægaf TheBoss » ons 5. mar 2014 13:00

RoisinDubh skrev:1- How can I meet a Danish guy when I'm not living in Denmark nor Europe?
Obviously you should travel to Denmark. Or you could use a Danish dating site!
RoisinDubh skrev:If you're asking why I'm particularly interesting in Danish men well, it's something mysterious I can't explain it until now but every-time I have a HUGE crush on a guy he turns out to be Danish! so i figured out I should try my luck and see and yeah I'm mainly speaking about physical attraction. :mrgreen:
Of course, girls always get attracted physically to guys they haven't met.
RoisinDubh skrev:2- Are dating sites popular in Denmark? what I mean by this question is it possible to meet attractive, young, decent guy or is it like in north America, full of weirdos? :roll:
There are all kinds of people. Log on to a few of the sites and see for yourself?
RoisinDubh skrev:3- Would it be a problem if i was a woman of color?? please answer honestly.
Where are you from anyway? Why don't you go date local guys?
RoisinDubh skrev:Thank you guys!

You're welcome!
TheBoss
MacDaddy

Geografisk sted: Århus

Indlægaf Fætter Stream » ons 5. mar 2014 14:47

RoisinDubh skrev:Hi, I hope this doesn't sound rude, I don't speak Danish nor live in Denmark so excuse me for speaking in English, I registered at your site because I'm looking for an advice regarding my situation, the thing is I want to have a Danish boyfriend so I can meet him later in my vacation but ALL the dating sites are for "locals" so I don't think it's a wise idea to register there

this is the only site\forum I found so allow me to ask some questions please:
1- How can I meet a Danish guy when I'm not living in Denmark nor Europe?
If you're asking why I'm particularly interesting in Danish men well, it's something mysterious I can't explain it until now but every-time I have a HUGE crush on a guy he turns out to be Danish! so i figured out I should try my luck and see and yeah I'm mainly speaking about physical attraction. :mrgreen:
2- Are dating sites popular in Denmark? what I mean by this question is it possible to meet attractive, young, decent guy or is it like in north America, full of weirdos? :roll:
3- Would it be a problem if i was a woman of color?? please answer honestly.

Thank you guys!

Why TheBoss, I think it's perfectly normal she gets attracted by our magnetic charm across the Atlantic :)

elitedaters.dk is weirdo free according to my female friends using it. It's in Danish but I guess with google translate you can figure it out.

I think you should try OKcupid.com first though, its normal to get contacted by foregn women there.

hot.dk might work as well - and plentyoffish.com

As for the color thing I dont think it matters here really. I think it is just neutral over all, with a few guys here and there seeing it as attractive or unattractive. But I don't think guys in general have strong ideas about it.
When a brod's down between your legs sucking your dick, you don't give a FUCK about what her face looks like. - David X
Brugeravatar
Fætter Stream
Troldmanden i tårnet

Indlægaf RoisinDubh » man 10. mar 2014 04:31

TheBoss: I'm trying to save enough money for my next vacation in the mean time I figured out "why don't you try meeting\dating sites first before visiting?" it would be a much better idea.

Not really, at least not in case of my countrywomen most of them prefer typical looking men and shy-away from guys who they haven't met, also, I've met Danish men IRL when visiting Dubai one particular guy was really nice we exchanged numbers even my little niece asked for a picture with him he was okay with it (I was embarrassed at that time too but happy to have his own pic ;) ) unfortunately both of my bag and the camera were lost after two days!! that was three years ago. what I was left with is good impression which made me want to know more about the country\culture\men (I know one can't have broad generalization about anything but I believe that cultural tendencies DO exist and I click more with western guys).

There are all kinds of people. Log on to a few of the sites and see for yourself?

Many of those sites have only local cities\regions as option I don't want to fake my information in the profile so I wanted to ask for help.

Where are you from anyway? Why don't you go date local guys?

Saudi Arabia, dating isn't allowed. actually, it's considered a legal crime (yeah, I'm not exaggerating) we live in a segregated society which makes it really difficult to meet besides many guys (due to the segregation and the Islamic belief system ) have a rooted disfavored misconceptions about women especially women like me, I'm not traditional nor religious, I don't necessarily seek romantic relationships for the sole purpose of getting married nor look at sex as if it was "wrong\dirty" or all the other ideas we were brought up to believe in in my childhood. truth is I had a few crushes for two Saudi guys in the past but their attitude towards women turned me off I can't bring myself into accepting that I might be (secretly) dating a guy who thinks I'm a cheap woman for doing so, I come to believe that maybe it's better to look elsewhere.

Stream: Thank you for the sites! I tried OkCupid before my problem is with the location when I list my current location I get many unwanted messages from men here, it's difficult for woman like me to have her own photo posted\uploaded in those sites since I come from what is supposed to be "the land of invisible women" so when I've my photo they immediately assume that I'm a morally degenerated wh*** and foreign people get suspicious of me for having "Saudi Arabia" as my location so it's a lose-lose situation as a result I deactivated my account there.
Brugeravatar
RoisinDubh
Nyklækket

Indlægaf Leisure Pirate » man 10. mar 2014 16:21

If I were you I would set the current location as Denmark and clarify your situation in the profile text.

Also, you don't have to show your face in your profile picture. According to OKCupid all the below photos are good.
Billede
All of the above subjects get far more messages than average, and yet none of them have outstanding profiles. The pictures do all the work: in different ways, they pique the viewer’s curiosity and say a lot about who the subject is (or wants to be).

Source: http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-4 ... -pictures/
Brugeravatar
Leisure Pirate
Son of a gun

Indlægaf RoisinDubh » man 10. mar 2014 20:29

Wow, that's nice! I should try this next time!
thank you Leisure Pirate.
Brugeravatar
RoisinDubh
Nyklækket

Indlægaf TheBoss » tirs 11. mar 2014 12:45

Good suggestions, LP.

If you want to travel, and still save money while meeting people, you could check out http://www.couchsurfing.org. If you ask there or in here, i'm sure you will find plenty of people, who would love to show you around in the night life, and other social venues.
TheBoss
MacDaddy

Geografisk sted: Århus

Indlægaf Fætter Stream » ons 12. mar 2014 18:53

RoisinDubh skrev:TheBoss: I'm trying to save enough money for my next vacation in the mean time I figured out "why don't you try meeting\dating sites first before visiting?" it would be a much better idea.

Not really, at least not in case of my countrywomen most of them prefer typical looking men and shy-away from guys who they haven't met, also, I've met Danish men IRL when visiting Dubai one particular guy was really nice we exchanged numbers even my little niece asked for a picture with him he was okay with it (I was embarrassed at that time too but happy to have his own pic ;) ) unfortunately both of my bag and the camera were lost after two days!! that was three years ago. what I was left with is good impression which made me want to know more about the country\culture\men (I know one can't have broad generalization about anything but I believe that cultural tendencies DO exist and I click more with western guys).

Saudi Arabia, dating isn't allowed. actually, it's considered a legal crime (yeah, I'm not exaggerating) we live in a segregated society which makes it really difficult to meet besides many guys (due to the segregation and the Islamic belief system ) have a rooted disfavored misconceptions about women especially women like me, I'm not traditional nor religious, I don't necessarily seek romantic relationships for the sole purpose of getting married nor look at sex as if it was "wrong\dirty" or all the other ideas we were brought up to believe in in my childhood. truth is I had a few crushes for two Saudi guys in the past but their attitude towards women turned me off I can't bring myself into accepting that I might be (secretly) dating a guy who thinks I'm a cheap woman for doing so, I come to believe that maybe it's better to look elsewhere.

Agree on the cultural differences. Myself I don't seem to go so well with Danish chicks and prefer women from East Europe, preferably the Balcans. Got no idea why Balcans are good for me but it works, I just seem to bond better with them.

I dated a chick from Egypt last fall and she had many of the same problems you do even if Egypt (the big citites) is much more liberal for the upperclass, they can date and go to discos and such. It was a sort of impossible situation for her - if she met a nice guy then she off course wanted to have sex with him and he kept pushing for it - but it wasn't possible because if she DID have sex with him he would consider her a whore and dump her right away. Plus she had to stay a virgin until she got married so the only possibility was anal sex and oral sex and such allthough she was a bit vague on what they actually did :) (They could "touch up wo a point", but what the point was I never found out.) It was really driving her crazy to be virgin in her late 20ies lol. She had not reached a conclusion yet, she was split between dumping the whole thing and stay a virgin forever or meet a Western guy - and a tiny hope to meet a nice local guy.

Like you she didnt like the guys attitude to women eiither, it didnt seem like they wanted her to have an opinion on anything for instance?

I guess the problem is that Arab chicks are ahead of Arab guys in being modern and independant and the Arab guys are still obsessed with the whole virgin/whore thing, so the sexes don't fit together so well?
When a brod's down between your legs sucking your dick, you don't give a FUCK about what her face looks like. - David X
Brugeravatar
Fætter Stream
Troldmanden i tårnet

Tilbage til Off Topic